NY HUDSON VALLEY CHAPTER
NY HUDSON VALLEY CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to TSA-NY/Hudson Valley
Serving Westchester, Rockland, Orange and Putnam Counties in New YorkThe mission of the Hudson Valley TSA chapter is:
(1) To provide service, information and support to people with Tourette Syndrome and their families;
(2) To educate medical and educational professionals in order to increase their understanding of TS;
(3) To promote a greater understanding of TS within the community at large.
- TOURETTE SYMPOSIUM: A PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER’S FIRST ENCOUNTER
- Sat, 11/05/2016 - 8:30am
- WORKSHOP: UNDERSTANDING TOURETTE FROM A FAMILY, STUDENT, EDUCATOR, AND YOUNG ADULT PERSPECTIVE
- Sat, 11/05/2016 - 1:00pm
- TSA-NYHV Speaks About TS on Z-100 Radio Show
- Chapter Chairperson, Helene Walisever, along with Julia and Wendy Gottlieb, joined host Kevin Burke on Z-100 Radio's "Get Active" show to discuss the challenges of living with Tourette Syndrome and ...
- Ride For Tourette Event a Spincredible Success
- On MAY 18th, the NY-Hudson Valley Chapter of TSA partnered with SPINCREDIBLE Studio in Ardlesy to stage "Ride for Tourette", a fundraising and awareness event intended to increase understanding of Tourette Syndrome ...